Engineering Tech – Mechatronic
Put your keen mind and your talented hands to work in an energetic environment with people who respect and appreciate one another.
ALBAform continues to expand our customer base and our technology for CNC wire & tube forming and Robotic weldments.
Status: Full Time, Hiring Direct – Starting Wage is determined on education and experience relevant to ALBAform’s operation.
Shift: requires flexibility to support production and projects – base business hours: 7AM~4PM
*** Resume and Cover letter required to apply – please send to HR@albaform.com
Experience Requirements for our Engineering Tech role:
- Industrial Maintenance Technical Training or equivalent technical experience, knowledge of welding science & technology, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, and robotics, advanced knowledge of electrical/electronics.
- 4 years, minimum, experience working with engineering or maintenance of production equipment.
- Fluent with mechanical processes, tools and parts, and manufacturing equipment/processes/maintenance
- Fluent with fabrication methods, tool & fixture design.
- Familiarity with quality assurance techniques and protocols.
- Advanced knowledge with PLC’s (troubleshooting, programming, installing, etc.)
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office) and ability to design fixtures and welding tables.
- Project management skills, Problems-solving ability.
- Diploma in Mechatronics preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal & writing)